APT's Post SM4 DRM Testing Page
Thank you for helping us test the Post SM4 Phase II GO proposal
process. Please let us know if you have any questions about the goals
of this test or how to use APT. You can send e-mail to email@example.com.
Use the command:
apt -P apt.sm4test=true
On a Mac, go to the APT installation directory, cntl-click on runAPT. Select
"Show Package Contents". Click on "Contents" then "Info.plist". Look for the section called "Properties" near the bottom.
<string>$CMD_LINE_ARGUMENTS$ -P apt.sm4test=true</string>
On Linux/Solaris/Windows, go to the APT installation directory,
and edit the runAPT.lax file.
lax.command.line.args=$CMD_LINE_ARGUMENTS$ -P apt.sm4test=true
Documentation and other tools
Who to contact with questions
- COS: Dave Soderblom (drs, x4543)
- WFC3: Tom Brown (tbrown, x4902)
- APT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nolan Walborn (FUV - could be large if needed)
- Chris Blades (one medium res FUV/NUV and one low res FUV)
- Tony Roman (NUV spectroscopy of Io)
- Claus Leitherer (FUV spectroscopy of NGC 520)
- Pierre Chayer (FUV spectroscopy of faint white dwarves
- Brad Whitmore (2x2 mosaics of LMC star cluster in IR and UVIS)
- Anton Koekemoer (COSMOS style mosaic)
- Tommy Wiklind (Multifilter deep IR Mosaic)
- Kailash Sahu (very deep image in UVIS - ACS/WFC parallels)
- Howard Bond (redo a WFPC2 proposal with bright stars
- Ron Gilliland (5 orbits, IR, many grism exps, tight scheduling)
- Tony Roman (UVIS investigation of a comet)
Besides this quick summary there is a slightly more detailed summary
of the proposals submitted/expected.
The submitted proposals
This page lists all the post SM4 DRM proposals
(both the GO and Calibration).