Astronomer's Proposal Tools
Mac OS X Instructions:
- Download either the 32 bit or the 64 bit installer (see notes below for help)
- After downloading, double-click install-windows-apt.exe or install-windows64-apt.exe to start the installer.
- (Note that you will get a benign but concerning pop up that says: "The
publisher could not be verified.")
- You can determine whether you are running a 64 bit version of Windows in the System control panel:
- Click Start, click Control Panel, click System and Maintenance and click System
- We recommend installing this software into the default location
(which is a folder within the user's home folder).
- In situations where APT must be installed into a common area (such as
C:\Program Files), you may need to use an actual Administrator account
and not an account that has Administrator privileges or some institution
specific configuration of heightened privileges.
- If you choose to install to this location, please be sure to specify a
directory within Program Files e.g. C:\Program Files\APT_21.0.
More details on supported Windows systems and installation troubleshooting.
(Back To Top)
Copyright � 2012
Space Telescope Science Institute. All rights reserved.
Questions? Comments? Send Mail To email@example.com
Changeset: ec25485c2061. Build time: 30-Oct-2014 03:20 PM. Built by: sstadmin on apollo2.stsci.edu